Sep 10, 2010

New Release from Band Geek Designs!

Happy Friday everyone! Liz has another super cute kit out this week and I'm so excited to tell you about. I think I've kind of gone crazy with this kit. I'm using it on my siggie in the forums and I've redecorated my blog with. I love the colors and that it's a little taste of fall. I'm beyond ready for fall here in the desert, even if there is still a few months left before it hits here.

Anyway, here's a little preview of this week's awesome kit, Falling for Her!



Isn't it absolutely adorable?! I love the little owls in there - I have a little obsession with owls. I'm not sure why - they're just so cute!

I went through my photos and I was a little short on fall photos - been living in the desert way too long - so I put together this non-fall layout. I love the way it turned out!



So if you're like me, and think this kit is the cutest ever, run over to Digi_ridoo Scraps and pick it up!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: