Sep 17, 2010

Band Geek Designs - Falling for Him

Happy [almost] Saturday everyone! I totally meant to get this up earlier today, but I decided that I needed dust away the cobwebs at my P365 blog and update it. No, I didn't catch up. I had a total fail on that this year. But I still want to keep blogging about life, so a little bit of a recap for the last few months was in order. Then I noticed Blogger's new template system and got a little confused, but just for a minute LOL

Anyway! Liz has a super cute release this week, and I just have to show it to you! Last week she brought you Falling for Her, and this week it's time to showcase your little boys [big boys too!] with her new release, Falling for Him!



Isn't it awesome?! As soon as I saw this in our CT forum I grabbed and whipped up a page. It's a great kit to work with. The only trouble I had was decided what to use out of it! I'm sure I'll be heading back to it several more times to use some of the super cute stuff in there.



So head over to Digiridoo Scraps and grab this super kit now, while it's on sale!

1 comment:

Miss Behaving [badly] said...

I love your blog layout, it's so bright and cheery (and seasonal to boot) Your blog always looks so terrific !!!