Nov 19, 2010

New Release for WM [squared] Designs

It's Friday and Wendy has a fabulous template set out today! I absolutely love these templates and will definitely be using them again and again! I've already used all four in the set!





Don't they look great? Heidi is a fabulous scrapper, so naturally templates coming from her pages are going to be so much fun to work with! I decided since I'm part of the hybrid team for Wendy to not only create a layout [or two] but to also convert a couple to card size and make some cards. I was worried it was going to be harder than it was, but it was actually super easy and [I think] the cards turned out fabulous!

So here's my bit of inspiration for you. 2 layouts and 2 cards - though one isn't printed yet since I can't really finish it until the baby comes!











Click any of the images to see the full credits of the products used - they all come from Wendy, so you won't want to miss out on them!

No comments: