Oct 8, 2010

It's a Ooky Spooky Friday!

Happy Friday! Liz has probably the cutest Halloweenie bundle ever for you today. The bundle includes a full size kit, a smaller kit and two bonus alphas. It's absolutely adorable! Check it out:



Isn't that just the cutest ever? I've been using the heck out of this bundle and I'm not done yet! Here's what I've done so far:





I'm so in love with my countdown. It turned out so much better than I expected!

Also, Liz unpacked her grab bag this week and for a limited time only you can get each of these products for $1.00 off! The new bundle is also 30% off this week - or if you just want one part of the bundle, each seperate peice is also 30% off! So head over to the Band Geek Designs store at Digiridoo Scraps right away and grab these awesome products at some great prices!

No comments: